Friday, November 09, 2007

Anyway

I was going to blog about this song a while back. But I decided it would be better to just let you hear it.

I keep thinking of our Princess in Honduras tight now. Hope the best for you Terri!

I added a new playlist to the right of this blog. You can skip to the next song or turn the music off. AND If you have not created a play list at project playlist, follow the link from my playlist and have fun!

OH and... I have lost some links to blogs in my moving to the new computer/new template process. Leave me your site address in comments if you don't see it in my links list. If you are reading my blog, I probably want to read yours!

4 comments:

Amy S. Grant said...

My playlist would look just like yours! Love the selection, and it's so cool to have music on your blog.

SG said...

Amy,
I have had so much fun with this list...and it grows everyday! I think you were one of the other people who did not know who Michael Buble was on BST's blog.. Well I did a search and I really like his music! Hope you do too!

Mae said...

Just had a minute to check in before I begin working for a trade show tomorrow. The kids have gotten so BIG!! Still love reading about everyone's lives. Thanks for keeping it up... my how life has changed in the past 3 years! :) Mae

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I'm home and my perspective on the world has changed. I hope it stays changed.