Thursday, November 08, 2007

New title

I don't have anything to say that would not take me an hour or so to say. I don't want to blog for an hour, but I am tired of that atheist title. It bugs me. So I had to blog today just to change the title.

Notice the new slide show.

I am able to do some things with the new computer that the old one could not do. OK. So those "things' are really important things (she said with her tongue in her cheek) like blog slide shows and watching all of this seasons episodes of Grey's Anatomy on-line for free. But hey, I'm learning!

My goal is to learn how to get the files and pictures I want to keep from the old computer's operating system (windows 98) transferred and workable on the new computer's system (Mac OS Leopard). It's supposed to be easy(according to the Mac website) if the old operating system and the new operating system are both working just as they should. However, I am not convinced either are doing that. I've spent many frustrating hours sitting in front of this beautiful new monitor. I think I need a Genius and a Geek or preferably someone who is both? Does that person exist in the world of on-line help? I can't find them but I'm open to help looking or introductions!

Must do laundry. Don't you wish clothes would just wash, dry, and put themselves away!

1 comments:

Susan - said...

Great song. I love the Farm Fest pics.