Saturday, July 05, 2008

Two Years Old!

Happy Birthday Ella Kate!


It was just 24 months ago this morning that God blessed us with the birth of our sweet Ella Kate. We have thanked God for her everyday since! Ella Kate makes us laugh and deeply tickles our soul. She is a precious girl and I am so blessed to be her Mommy! Happy Birthday my sweet, sweet baby girl!

PS Check out the new pictures posted on "Summer" a few days ago and the Yudo update. I moved that last one because the picture makes my sister sick!:)

5 comments:

Susan - said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA KATE!

The slide show is adorable. Most of the time I can tell it is EK, because she looks a little more like you. But there were a couple that could have been any of the 3 kids.

Jacinda said...

Happy Birthday, sweet EK!

Meredith said...

Great pictures! She is adorable! Happy birthday, EK!

lauren said...

Happy Birthday, Ella Kate! I hope y'all had fun celebrating your sweet, adorable two year old!

BTW, we got our waterslide at Toys R Us. It was a little pricier than we were wanting to spend, but it has been worth it.

Amy S. Grant said...

Aww..happy birthday! She is so precious. And full of personality.

You do the best job with graphics on your blog. I need some help!