Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yubo Flubo Fake-o!


When I was prego with EK I ran across this picture of the 5 foot,4 inch Mrs. Yubo with her 5 foot, 7 inch prego belly carrying multiple multiples. At the time I was amazed, repulsed and in general awe of this woman. I even blogged about it. The picture made me feel better because at least I was not that big! After seeing this poor pregnant woman, I decided to grin and bare my aching back and missing ankles. Fast forward two years. The other night I was reading my old blog entries around the time of EK's birth (as is my custom on anniversaries and birthdays) and came across this picture again. Still feeling sorry for the woman, I Googled her to see how she faired in her pregnancy. I found this article...

Turns out Mrs. Yubo wasn't so prego after all!

This was her true size at the time of that picture. She was pregnant, but with only one baby.

These are all the things she used to stuff her belly. That is so wrong!

Well, at least 2 years later I can stop having nightmares about her! And now you can too :)

0 comments: