Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So much to say

So little time. Update coming soon, I promise.
BUT I had to give a cyber shout-out to my blog friend Kelly! I have mentioned her before. She adopted two little boys from Ukraine in February and then today got the best news!!!! Viktor is coming home!!!!! I can't stop smiling I'm so happy for them!
If you have the time, go read back entries of Kelly's blog or hit the link on the top right of her blog for the "Reader's Digest" version of Viktor's story. It is so inspirational! I'm not one to gush on and on about all that God has done, but God has been all over this story from the get go! What an awesome God we serve!
Yay Viktor! Yay Kelly! Yay GOD!!!! There is going to be a big party in Omaha very soon! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've lost three hours reading these amazing stories!