Tuesday, November 30, 2004

7000 words

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Because we have an old fashioned non-digital camera, it takes me a while to get the film developed. Here are some pictures to go with previous post. This week I am going to do nothing but get ready for Christmas. I'll try to post again next Monday... AND maybe I'll post Christmas pictures next summer sometime! Hope you all have a great week.

Happy Holidays!


Drake (Rob's nephew), Kolby and Rhett at a family wedding. (Thought I blogged about it...Maybe not. Oh well, it is a cute picture.)


Our Annual First day of School Dinner. Blog about this.




Rhett's Thomas Party. Blog


The Cake that I stayed up half the night making. Blog.


Weekend getaway to the Ranger game. Blog


Kolby and Anna Kate from the JDRF walk. Thanks to all my wonderful blog friends who who donated. You are truly wonderful!


All the cousins ( Whitney, Kolby, Rhett, Justin, Samantha & Scarlett) at our house for Halloween. Blog.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute, cute kids and friends!! Happy Xmas decorating!

Susan - said...

Great pictures! You made that Thomas cake? I am WAY impressed! Very cute.

John Owens said...

SG, is that your sister in the second picture? Is she still for sale? :) Hey, I'm reading your blog, commenting and picking on you all the way from Athens, Greece. Just know your blog is international.

Mae said...

How has the week o' decor been? Hope it's tons of fun and full of the chipmunks singing holiday tunes. :)

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

ok--forget 7000 words I'll take 400, Alex. Where've you been??!! Well, the doctor appt went well today, so the cat is out of the bag. Thanks for keeping our secret! :)

Beaner said...

Stephanie - I knew you knew about the Thomas' baby from your comment on BST's blog on Nov. 4th -
"Great picture! beaner~do you see that empty space in the middle? I think it needs another little Thomas."
So I figure you were dropping hints. Anyway, won't it be fun to hear about BST's adventures w/a new baby? I hope your week is going well - looking forward to hearing from you! God bless you with peace this week!