Saturday, November 06, 2004

This and that

Oh be careful little hands what you blog! "Queen of the Sky" found this out the hard way. OUCH! Maybe we should all think a bit more before me hit the "publish post" button. Somehow I doubt Rob would fire me from my stay home Mom job over something I blogged about! :)

Speaking of being fired... Those who share my M Moore angst ( I actually used to date a guy named that. Ironic isn't it?! ) you might get a kick out of this article. I'm not sure who wrote it but they got "the Donald" down pretty good. Now don't get all in a tizzy... it's just tounge in cheek humor. Nothing to get upset over!

Again "Be careful little hands what you blog, oh becareful little hands what you blog!"

Happy Saturday to you!

2 comments:

Beaner said...

The "You're Fired" article was really pretty funny. I can laugh when someone creatively makes fun of some of this stuff from the election, but I really got upset when I noticed a big "W" wiped into the dust on my van's hood & driver's side window. That really annoyed me because the only people that knew I voted for Kerry were the ones I go to church with. I'm hoping it was one of the Pre-Teens (at least they have a reason to be immature!) Anyway, I wouldn't fire you from your Blog - you just get fired up about the things you're passionate about - and that's always a good thing.

As Woody Allen says in 'Annie Hall' - "I'm a bigot, but for the left." OK, I don't think I am one of those, but the quote really cracked me up. Have a good week!

Deana Nall said...

Hey, I remember the Validine card. I ran up quite a bill the first month (I think on Pepperidge Farm cookies) and then my parents put a stop to it. I think they should display a Validine card in the museum across the street from the school. It was a predominant part of late '80s/early '90s culture.