Sunday, September 11, 2005

Birthweek

Today ended our week long celebration of Rhett's fourth birthday. It's been fun! Rob was off last Monday and this Friday. We have eaten out many times. We had a family party with my parents and sister, another with Rob's mom , sister and nephew, and today we had the real party. A week of partying can take it's toll on a 4 year old! This is my little sleeping Jedi tonight at 7:30PM.
We are all happy and exhausted! Happy Birthday Rhett! Here are some glimpses of our week! Going to bed early to get a good start on next week!

The first cake on the real birthdayRhett's costume and light saber were a birthday present.Celebrating again with silly string and cousin Drake. A few hurried group shots from today's party! We had lots of fun!

9 comments:

jettybetty said...

If I come to Waco will you help me celebrate my birthday--it looks like you know how to throw a real party(ies)!

Rhett looks so big--happy birthday Rhett!

JB

elizabeth said...

I hated missing the party but Thomas had a great time! He was so excited to tell Matthew all about Rhett's Star Wars party.

Jenni said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Happy Birthday, Rhett. (btw, a friend of mine had her third little boy a few weeks ago and his name is Rhett also!)

Donna G said...

Love the costumes,

So I guess halloween is taken care of?

Susan - said...

Wish we could have been there!

Mae said...

Happy belated Birthday Rhett! Looks like the parties were hits.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

WOW! What a great cake!!!!!!! I want some!

Matt Elliott said...

Lord, have mercy -- you guys do the 12 Days of Birthday like we do! :-) We swear we're gonna stop the madness every year, but we still haven't.

[come to nashville for zoe...come to nashville for zoe...come to nashville for zoe...]

SG said...

Matt, I would love to go to Zoe! It was penciled in on my calendar until a few weeks ago... but between tutors, visits to the dentist, and an repair bill,it just isn't in the budget this year.

And BST the cake was great but all that black icing... Well let's just say Rhett asked me a few days after eating it if his poop would always be blue?! Knew you'd appreciate that!