Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Love-n-logic VS Spanking

This forward came to me from another stay home Mom friend. What do you think?

LOVE AND LOGIC vs SPANKING
(A PSYCHOLOGICAL CONUNDRUM)

Most of America's populace think it
improper to spank children, so I have
tried other methods to control my kids
when they have one of "Those moments."
We recently went to a LOVE AND LOGIC
class where the instructor encouraged
us to give our kids choices and to
come up with creative ways of disicpline.

One alternative I found effective
is for me to just
take the child for a
car ride and talk.
They usually calm down
and stop misbehaving
after our ride together.

I've included a photo below
of one of my sessions with
my son, in case you
would like to use this technique.
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S

6 comments:

Beaner said...

Hilarious!!! Seeing the boy on the hood is funny to start, but the speedometer thingy in the background saying 99mph - that is awesome! Of course, I would never do that. I'd keep it to 75mph TOPS!!

Jenni said...

That is too funny!! Thanks for the tag....stay tuned for answers....

elizabeth said...

How many times has that thought popped into my mind? HA! Thanks for the laugh!

Craig said...

It is even better when you put 2 red-headed boys on the hood at the same time.

Deana Nall said...

*GASP* I thought I destroyed all those pictures!

Jacinda said...

That's really funny! Thanks for posting this!