Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tag - you're it!

Clarissa tagged me, so here it is.
7 answers to 7 questions

7 things I plan to do before I die:
See my children baptized.
Spoil my grandchildren.
Return to Nairobi, Kenya.
Travel to Alaska, Hawaii, Paris, Switzerland, China,and Brazil.
Take yearly vacations with my husband.
Volunteer somewhere on a weekly basis.
Meet George W Bush.

7 things I can do:
Plan a party.
Cook.
Spot a bargain.
Install a ceiling fan.
Plant a garden.

Talk to absolute strangers about almost anything.
Scrapbook. or design invitations and cool stuff on the computer.

7 things I cannot do:
Keep on a set schedule for more than a week.
Listen to talk radio.
Jog.
Sports.
Finish the laundry.
Stay mad at my husband for more than two days...I have tried!
Think of seven things I can not do because I know I can do most anything I put my mind to doing...Its just putting my mind to doing it that gives me fits.
( OK as DJG reminded me.. I can not SPELL!!!)

7 things that attract me to people: (in general ~Rob knows why I love him!:)
Signs of Faith in hard times.
A great laugh which is heard often.
A can-do attitude.
Not taking one's self too seriously.
Generosity.
Compassion .
A non-judgmental nature.

7 Celebrity Crushes:
Peter Reckle~ Bo on DOOL
George Clooney
Ben Aflec (only in Pearl Harbor)
Greg the yellow Wiggle
OK add this to my list of things I can not do...
I don't have celebrity crushes really!

7 things I say the most:
NO! or TURN OFF THE TV!
Wow!
Oh my!
Is there a nicer way to say that?
Right now!
Good job!
I understand. (Learned this at a PTA parenting seminar...There is a story behind it that I'll share later)

7 bloggers I am tagging: (but don't feel you have to do this!!!:)
Elizabeth
Lauren
Susan
Kendra
Deana
Jenni
Meredith

4 comments:

Donna G said...

ah Steph, I just knew you would say "spell" as something you can't do!(kidding)

Kendra,
I am with you on the Diet Coke addiction!!

SG said...

DJG How could I forget my absolute inability to spell!!! :)

elizabeth said...

I did this when you were off line!

lauren said...

I will do this soon! I've been tagged twice, but just need to sit down and do it!