Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Almost Normal

When is the last time I posted before 8am?

Last week I decided not to blog again until my little household was back to normal. After 4 weeks of illness and fever around here, well there wasn't much to say. Today Kolby went back to school after missing seven days with the flu/sinus infection. I despise being sick but I really can't stand it when my kids are sick and hurting. It's so great to see her feeling better!

I have to hurry because I am about to take Rhett in for some pretty extensive dental work. He will be totally knocked out, and most likely will be groggy for the better part of the day. No food or water this morning. So things aren't exactly back to normal, but close. Spring Break is just three little days away! WOOOHOOOO!

Praying for Donna's (DJG) daughter Diana and the triplets today!

5 comments:

Susan - said...

What's going on with Rhett?

SG said...

We're home! Rhett has been going to the Dentist since 9 months because he fell and hit his front teeth out of position. He never had a cavity until his last six month check...suddenly he had 7!!! Today we had a root canal and a crown on one tooth and fillings done on two others. They also did something with some scar tissue from that 9 month old fall. YUCK! He did OK but does feel good at all now and says his tooth (the crown)is too tight. Hoping he will go to sleep soon!

SG said...

I spoke too soon! By 1:30 that little toot was jumping off the back of the couch and wanting some Pringles. He cried and cried to ride his bake and jump on the trampoline! I have had to practically sit on him to keep him down. Four-year-olds bounce back so fast!!!!! AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING! :)

Mae said...

Bounce away Rhett-er-oo!!! So glad that the Grosz's are feeling better.

Amy S. Grant said...

My heart goes out to you with all that stuff! Glad to hear everyone is better. Just thinking about all that dental work makes me cringe.