Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Everybody's doing it!

Have you noticed the rash of address changes in blogdom as of late? Well, I too am about to change the address of my blog. Some time in the next week I will make the switch. I'm doing this mostly for security and privacy reasons. I'm not leaving blogger, I just want my name off of my blog address. As soon as I get it all worked out, I will e-mail you guys the new address (send me your address if you want me to e-mail you) and then briefly post the new address on this old address site. I don't have the wizzardry of Greg Kendall Ball (btw, love Mike Cope's new site) to help with this move, so bear (not bare, sorry) with me! Just wanted to give you heads up.

We are really enjoying our Spring Break. Hopefully I will have a chance to post later in the week. I hope all of you have able to enjoy sunshine and wonderful weather as we have this week! God created a really beautiful world. Spring is a great time to enjoy it. Blessing to you all!

2 comments:

Deana Nall said...

It was a beautiful day here, too. Julia even got to try out her new swimsuit at the Kemah Boardwalk today.

BTW -- "Bare with me" means "Get naked with me." Just thought you should know. :)

SG said...

OOPs! Thanks Deana! At 22 weeks pregnant, that is not a pleasant thought!