Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Day of prayer

Some of my favorite bloggers are participating in the blogger day of prayer today. I'm not real comfortable posting my prayers for you guys here. But today I took some time to pray for each and every one of you who are in my links. From Mike Cope all the way down to Val & Kendra. Mostly, I am thankful for all of you who have become my blog family. Who knew a goofy old computer could help me connect with so many wonderful brothers and sisters?! You guys make me think. You inspire me. You support me, cheer for me and you pray for me! It's just incredible! As I thank God for each of you who have typed your way into my life, I also thank you! You are such a great support and inspiration system for me! If any of you have a specific request that you haven't mentioned on your blogs or posted somewhere, please leave a comment or zap me an e-mail. It is a pleasure to be able to pray for you! Cheesy as it sounds, I really do love you guys!

Thank you God for my blog family. Really, truly, thank you!!!

3 comments:

jettybetty said...

I love you--and my blog family, too--I think you kind of have to be a blogger to understand--but I really do feel like I know you!

I am so excited about the new baby girl!!! I will be excited to hear her name after she's born! (If you don't pick "Donna"!!!

Donna G said...

I don't think is sounds cheesy, I love you all too. And I have been praying for you and your baby.

Susan - said...

I understand what you mean. Of course I really do know you, but I feel connected to others that I have never met. You know you and your family are in my prayers.