Monday, March 05, 2007

A little housecleaning...

Been needing to add some updates to the blog for my family. Pardon the dust as I wrap up some things!

Here is video from Rhett's school program last week...


Here is a video from the party that cracks me up...


In addition to Kolby's slumber party, Rhett's team, Blue Force, had their first game Saturday AM.

I was blurry eyed and 20 minutes late, but I made it! It was really fun. Rhett and Justin each scored 4 goals and had a blast! Go Blue Force!



On Sunday, Rob, Rhett & Kolby worked what I think is the last cookie booth for us this year. I'm not sure exactly how many boxes of cookies we have sold, but I think it is close to 600! That's a whole lot of cookies! :)


And lastly, EKG is 8 months old today. EIGHT MONTHS!!!! I can't believe it, let alone talk about it! She is such a happy sweet baby who is growing so fast! Long days, Short years!


Now I'm off to do some real house cleaning! This week is quite busy so I might not check in for a while. Happy Monday blog family!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what? Last week wasn't busy? Three kids! Wow! your life is always going to be busy!

elizabeth said...

I'm sad Thomas isn't playing with you guys this spring! I hope they can play together again in the Fall. Looks like lots of fun in your house lately!

Susan - said...

Sweet, wonderful pictures. I miss you guys!

SG said...

e~ Saw you at a distance Sunday. It's a crazy house to be sure! I miss our littel team from last fall to! Hopefully we can get them back together soon. But R & J wanted to do soccer, not t-ball, so here we are. It's a really cute little team, but we don't know any of them yet. I think it will be fun.
sj~ I think it is time to start talking about another trip. :)

Amy S. Grant said...

I have really enjoyed the pictures and video clips! What fun days, and sweet kids you have. The party looks like a great success!