Monday, March 19, 2007

To crawl or not to crawl

To Crawl Or Not To Crawl...
By Ellla Kate


OK. Since you keep cheering for me to crawl and you have the camera out, I'll give it a shot.


Hands down. elbows straight...


Knees bent, rear up...


Just kidding! I really don't want to crawl today.

This morning started like every mornig for the past week or so, Ella Kate hinting that she might crawl and then promptly deciding that she prefers to roll. Yesterday in the nursery at church she crawled about six inches and then went to rolling again. She did the same thing for my Dad yesterday afternoon. So in a matter of days, or maybe even hours, and my baby girl will be mobile!
Yikes!
I've got to run go childproof the house and vaccum!
Hope you are having a great Monday!

PS I have a little miracle to share this Monday morning!
THIS baby came home last week and I actually got to see him in person yesterday at church! If you have followed any of his story, you know what a miracle that is! God has truly blessed baby David and blessed me by getting to watch his journey home via this web site! I just love stories like this! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

SG said...

I just realized if you scroll down really fast it looks like an old fashioned cartoon. :)

Amy S. Grant said...

I love those pictures! She is growing up so fast. And I did the scrolling thing, how funny! It actually makes it look like she is crawling. :)