Monday, September 27, 2004

Make it count!

No matter how many new post I blog, the blogger dashboard says I have written 62 posts. I do not know why 62. What is so great about 62? It will also tell you if you "view my complete profile" that I have 0 postswritten , 0 words written, 0 links, 0 total post, 0 new post and I average 0 post a week. ZERO, ZIP, NADA! You know, I have prayed for this type malfunction to happen on a credit card....No matter what I charge, the balance is 0! Wouldn't that be nice?!

BUT there is the whole "washing away sins" thing. Jesus paid the debt, wiped the slate clean, made the balance zero, zip, nada! WOW! Do I really appreciate that? Do I live like my slate has been wiped clean? Do I appreciate all it cost him to pay my debt?

I hope the blogger dashboard starts to count my post but, I thankfully pray that my Lord does not count my sins!

Go make this Monday count!

3 comments:

SG said...

I e-mailed the blogger people so this may be a mute point now...the blog counter, not the sins being washed away! Let me know if the post are readable.

Mae said...

Hey, where did you put the funny e-mail that you have to share? It was so funny!
Can you tell me the reader's digest link to that determining the sex of your baby book? I went to the website and got some info, but I'd like a bit more than it had.
I saw another painting in the couple dancing on the beach at dusk series and thoguht of you the other day only in this one, they were eating dinner and there was no maid holding an umbreall, so it must not have been raining. It was in Micheal's and was already matted out and framed, for the bargain price of $139. WHAT?!?!?!!

SG said...

Mae~ It was ther last I checked-! That crazy blog wart!
I will e-mail you about hte book. Dr. Shettles taught me more about having a baby than having a baby did! It is an excellent fertility book.

I have the painting you described, though I paid slightly less than that for it! Sadly, it is sitting in the corner propped up against the wall waiting for a home. I still have not painted this room... again I mean. the hunter green just isn't working for me! But I can't decide what to do because I have an adjoining bath to worry with. Another day!