Monday, June 13, 2005

One of those Moms...


OK, I have become "one of those Moms" who gets a little crazy. Today Rhett and I went to two different Burger Kings looking for the R2D2, X-wing fighter, and Millennium Falcon toys. If we had found these three (which we did not) we would have the whole set of 31 toys! CRAZY! That means we have been to Burger King at least 8 -9 times in the last 6 weeks! That is more Burger King than we usually eat in a year! I guess we are one of those "target" families that the people who invented Kids Meal toys are gunning for. It has been really fun to go to BK and see which toy we will get next. Rob and I even order kids meals so we can get 3-4 toys a visit. One of the Burger King employees suggested we go on eBay to get the last three. AS IF! I am not one of those crazy Moms who shells out good money to buy kids meal toys off of eBay...
Do you think they actually sell the toys individually or do you have to get the whole set?

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I still have toys that I got from McDonalds happy meals back in the day!

Your columns look great by the way!

Jenni said...

I still have some beanie babies from McDonalds back in like high school or college. Crazy.