Thursday, June 09, 2005

You say Tomatoe, I say ...perfecto!



During the last two weeks we have harvested about two dozen CHERRY TOMATOES from our tomatoe plants! I love cherry tomatoes! I am very proud that we have tomatoes because I tried to grow them for three years in Ft Worth and it just didn't happen. I thought my thumb would never turn green! You have no idea how happy it makes me to be able to step out the back door and gather some herbs or pick some tomatoes from our little garden!
Have I mentioned that I really like summer? :)

5 comments:

Jenni said...

and I say, you can have mine!!!

SG said...

I did not write this at 2:53AM but no matter what I do, that is when blogger says I did it! Just didn't want you to think I am a middle of the night blog-aholic!

Jenni said...

I did wonder, but knowing that my comment was made actually about 10:40 pm reassured me.

Donna G said...

Well I saw the picture last night but the text wasn't there until this morning.... I think you are up all night planning your next days activities and blogging a little.... just kidding.

jettybetty said...

I love those little things! Do you think I could grow them, or do I live too far north???
Hope you get about 40 dozen more!
JB