Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It's a girl!


Miss Susannah!
Just a few weeks ago I was saying "It's a Boy!" but today my other cousin gave birth to her third beautiful baby girl! Little Susannah Jane arrived this morning weighing 8 pounds, 12 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches long. Mother and baby are doing great! My cousin didn't find out what she was having prior to this morning and we were all very anxious to meet this baby! She is so pretty ! So sweet!
I love babies...and it is a good thing because we have had 8 of them in less than 8 years on my side of the family! Welcome to the crew little one! We are all so glad you have finally arrived!
Here are the other 7 greeting # 8!

5 comments:

Susan - said...

What a pretty newborn. Congrats to the Sanders family.

Mae said...

Congrats!!! I love babies too, they have such a special way of bringing families together. Such a treat... we'll miss you at Zoe this weekend, but you better be here next year woman!

elizabeth said...

And to think that I was worried about bring my crew up for fear of being disruptive! Susannah is a beautiful perfect baby.

SG said...

Do you realize at one point there were 11 kids/babies 7 and under in that room!!! OH MY!!!
I posted a picture from today after her Mama gussied her up in pink.

SG said...

Small world Kendra! I forgot that you were from Muleshoe! When I did Ashley and Davids wedding slideshow, I included a pictur of David and Debbie from when they dated in high school. It was so funny of all of us who went to school with Debbie at ACU!

PS I have tried to post several times this morning but even after I publish and the post shows up on my blogger dashboard, it will not publish on my blog. BLOG WART BE GONE!!!