Monday, October 03, 2005

4 restaurants and a roller rink

Our weekend in 125 words ...

Magic China with the fam
Target
Sleep
Birthday party
soccer practice
Meet and shop for PTA
Work on more PTA
Shop for PTA more
Home
Walmart
K: SLUMBER Party
Will she make it?
R: I'm sleeping over at Mama K's !
Date?
YES!!!
Panera Bread
Walk the market center
Pirates of the Caribbean
Sleep
12:30 AM
please come get me!
TEARS
Homesick & embarrassed
Assurance and hugs
Tucked in bed
She sleeps
I don't
Nursery at church
Family invasion of Taco Bueno
You will take a nap!!!
Football
Open house with neighbors
Laundry
Work on PTA
Church family skate night
FLASHBACK
Rb & K tear it up
R Can I have a quarter?
Fazolli's with Sanders & Barnhills
Quiet kids table
Big talk grownups table
Baths
Bed
GREAT WEEKEND!


I love Mondays! Really I thought I would never say that, but it is true. Monday is the only day I don't HAVE to be anywhere in particular. No Baylor tutoring, no soccer, no church, no PTA, no lunch dates, no nothin'! Rob and Kolby have to go to work and school but Rhett and I are free to stick around the house in our PJ' s till noon if we want...and today that is what we want! Hope you have a great Monday!

PS I will not be at ZOE : ( but my friend will be. I told her to tell you guys "Hi" for me. So if someone named Laura from Waco Texas says "Hi" and acts like she knows who you are...you'll know who she is! Comprendo?

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Those poor people at Taco Bueno didn't stand a chance!

Loved watching the kids quietly (sort of) sit at the table and enjoy each other's company so we could quietly sit and enjoy each other's company!

Monday morning is also one of my favorite times of the week! Coming down off the weekend, still in pj's, laid back! We do have piano and soccer games tonight as well as carpool. I will try to enjoy my quiet morning as long as I can!

Susan - said...

No ZOE? What happened?

Actually, I love Mondays too.

Jenni said...

We will miss you at Zoe - but I promise, one of these days when I'm driving south on I-35 and have complete control of my schedule, I will stop by to meet you and say hi!

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

I am so disappointed that you won't be here. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

and...I am mad that you wrote about Taco Bueno. That is just not fair to all of us who live so far away now. What I wouldn't give for a Bueno Chalada Platter with a Strawberry FANTA!!!