Saturday, May 27, 2006

A great season!


Last night was our last t-ball game and team pizza party at a near by park. Three players are not pictured above, but I think you can tell from this team party picture what a fun group this was! Rhett has loved his two adventures in team sports so far. Rob has really enjoyed "coaching" these teams. Kolby and I are happy to watch and socialize. I love this stage in my kid's life. Though it keeps us on the go, we all enjoy these short laid back sports seasons!

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Yes, the season was so much fun! Thomas is already talking about soccer in the fall. I can't wait!

Beaner said...

I'm lovin' that kid in the middle who is NOT happy to have this picture taken! It reminds me of my brother!!!

I hope you're enjoying the start to your summer...but you're in Texas, so that was like MONTHS ago, huh???

mom23 said...

Classic picture! I love it!