Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cuteness Overload

Last night EK's MDO had a little end of the year program. It was only about 40 minutes long but it was packed full of cute kids doing cute things on a stage! The kids were hilarious. I'm not sure if any of them did what they were supposed to do but they just made us laugh. EK did pretty good on stage. Her time in the audience was a different story. She was so wound up! She loved it though!

Sadly my camera setting were all messed up so most of my onstage pictures are all blackish. (If any of the other parents there last night are reading this and just happened to get a picture with EK in it, I would love to have it! E-mail me! :) The best picture I have (below) was taken during "The Lord's Army" (which was sung last after "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "If You're Happy and You Know It" )



Here is a shot of all three kids right before the show.


Ella Kate is showing off her new "cheese" smile. She cracks me up!
I did manage to capture 1/40th of last nights performance on my camera... so at least I have one minute of EK's class "performing!" (You tube clip below)


So much fun! I don't know of anything more fleeting or precious than these toddler/preschool years!

5 comments:

mom23 said...

How adorable!! I just hate that you weren't able to take oodles of pictures - I would love to see some of my girls' old friends up there! And I love how coordinated your kids' outfits are. Oh, how they are going to roll their eyes at you over that in 10 years!

SG said...

Actually Rob rolled his eyes at us last night! He just didn't get the brown and green memo! :)

lauren said...

I loved that video and couldn't get over how cute they were last night! I will definitely email you some pictures!

Beaner said...

THAT'S a Christmas card picture!!! I think it's the first one I've seen that has all 3 of them smiling!!! I can't believe EK is that old already!!! I remember when you posted about being pregnant w/her! Sometimes I feel like blogging is like having a modern-day pen pal!

HW said...

I am just about a puddle of goo right now. My daughter, Kayla Beth (KB) is graduating from 8th grade this evening. I am trying not to dwell on how quickly time has flown. There are days I so wish mine were still toddlers.

But then date night comes and we don't have to hire a sitter....

Congrats to Ella Kate on her graduation!!