Friday, May 30, 2008

First & Lasts

First Day of School / Last day of School











I always love to look at these pictures and see how much my kids (and their teachers! :) have changed. Looks like Rhett grew a few inches!!! K graduation pictures to follow later. I would love to post more now but I'm sorta emotional today. Thank goodness I didn't ugly cry at school, even though I did tear up two or three times! It's a happy tearing up for the most part... I am just constantly amazed (and at times overwhelmed) at how this stage in our lives can have some of the longest days, yet the shortest years! Don't want to miss a minute of it!

Happy Last Day of School and HELLO SUMMER!!!!

2 comments:

HW said...

I know exactly what you mean. Kayla had basketball camp this week at the high school and every time I heard the coach say "Freshmen...." I had to remind myself she meant my daughter. My daughter is a freshman?
If it's any comfort, each phase is just as fun as the one before it.
Happy Summer.

Julie said...

You're so good to have those cute matching pictures...I never seem to think that far in advance. Thanks for the idea!
I'm impressed with the cute matching teacher gifts as well...wow!

Yeay for summer! :)