Thursday, January 13, 2005

Praise Him

Praise him you servants of the Lord;
Praise the name of the Lord.
The Lords name should be praised now and forever
The Lords name should be praised from where the sun rises to where the sun sets
The Lord is supreme over all the nations; his glory reaches to the skies.

No one is like the Lord our God,who rules from heaven, who bends down to look at the skies and the earth.
The Lord lifts the poor from the dirt and takes the helpless from the ashes.
He seats them with princes, the princes of his people.
He gives children to the woman who has none and makes her a happy mother.

Praise the Lord!

Psalm 113
New Century Version

Today is Thursday. Rhett and McKenna are at Mother-day-out. I have the house to myself and the time an energy to get things done. The Lord is good! I am a happy mother who feels the need to praise Him!

I orignally wanted to blog about literature and the evil empire of AR (accelerated reader programs), but after reading Brandons post today, something inside just decided to go a different route. I am going to buckle down and tackel a project I have put off for over a year. I am totally cleaning out and redecoraing our room and office area. The computer will be unplugged and moved to get ready for painting...and to make sure I don't get side-tracked in my beloved blog land. So I'll be back on-line some time next week. Have a great weekend blog family!

PS: If I am really brave I will post before and after shots... but don't count on too many befores!
just discovered webdings!
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
AABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
1234567890-=;',./!@#$%^&*()_+{}:"<>?

2 comments:

Beaner said...

On the "Post a Comment" page your Webdings are just the alphabet, but in your blog they show up as some freaky alien-looking alphabet. So I'm guessing you press Control or Alt or something to get them?

BTW - My kindergarten son got his first report card on Monday - it was perfect & I was so thrilled, then today his teacher pulled me aside to tell me of a discipline problem just starting up w/him. I didn't even get to ride the wave of pride for a whole week. Darn! So I'm having a slightly different "One of those days". Hope your painting is going smoothly!!!!

Mae said...

Thank you for my card! So sweet ~ it's going in the scrapbook along w/ the e-mails and comments on my blog. This is SO exciting!!!