Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm good for...

I did this quiz after reading DJG's blog this afternoon and got this result. But I thought I lost it when I tried to post it.

Your Career Type: Enterprising

You are engertic, ambitious, and sociable.Your talents lie in politics, leading people, and selling things or ideas.

You would make an excellent:

Auctioneer - Bank President - Camp Director
City Manager - Judge - Lawyer
Recreation Leader - Real Estate Agent - Sales Person
School Principal - Travel Agent - TV Newscaster

The worst career options for your are investigative careers, like mathematician or architect.





So I took the test again thinking I answered all the questions the same and it said this...

Your Career Type: Social

You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.
Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.

You would make an excellent:

Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian
Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer
Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher

The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.


So I guess I'm well fitted to be a stay home mom because you have to be a little of both of these things! :)

1 comments:

Donna G said...

I think you are more of the first one....you got to work with "cool cars"!!