Monday, February 13, 2006

Shoo Flu! Don't bother me...

Rhett has the flu. They swabbed his nose to prove it. He has probably had it since Friday so no Tami-flu for him. (You have to start Tami-flu in the first 48 hoursafter symtoms appear) He had the flu shot so we're hoping for a lighter case. Apparently Rhett gave me some of his flu. I didn't have the shot since I was in my first tri-mester and it wasn't suggested. I can not take Tami-flu either because prego women can't do that. Here we go. Five to seven days they said....
I HATE THE FLU!!!

Blogger will not let me create a new post today so I'm just adding to yesterdays.



Today we are home sick and a little bored. So I made this world cloud from a link on Jettybetty's site. Hope you all take time to be grateful for those you love and those who love you today. Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

Mae said...

Bless your hearts! I hope that stinkin' flu flies away, never to return again. Get some rest and feel better.

elizabeth said...

Sorry to hear about Rhett! I are home too with ME again today. She has a kidney infection and might have to be hospitalized if she has a fever again today. Our poor babies!

Beaner said...

I did the word cloud too - it's interesting to see which words are the biggest!

jettybetty said...

I'm with Mae--and I pray ya'll both feel better real soon!

I thought the word cloud thing was pretty fun!