Friday, August 06, 2004

Mocha Frappuccino

I do not drink coffee. I have never haunted Starbucks like the rest of the world. But in the midst of one of our hard and fast summer trips to Dallas, I was offered an ice cold, to the point of slightly frozen, Mocha Frappuccino. Thank you Mr. Starbuck ...I AM HOOKED! Was there ever so wonderful a drink? AND the best part is that noone in my house but me likes it! IT'S ALL MINE! (insert Leisel's exclamation after her rain soaked first kiss in "The Sound of Music") YIPPPEEEE! Just had to take a break to share that! What is your favorite drink?

Mocha Frappuccino Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

ahhh-haaa! NOW you know!

Susan - said...

Welcome to the club! I will think of you tomorrow morning as I drink mine.

Susan - said...

Welcome to the club! I will think of you tomorrow morning as I drink mine.

Anonymous said...

You have to try the rhubarb! It is incredible!