Monday, August 30, 2004

OK... a little creamed corn

The Olympics are over so we can all get some sleep this week!
Here is one post-Olympic thought. How close to the original Greek performing in the nude games did we have to get? I understand the return to Greece, but the nudity.....

I noticed that the most "Yahooed" photos last week involved bikini clad beach volleyball players laying on top of each other in a victory fall down hug and a butt-slap picture also featuring two such players. For some reason I do not think these were most yahooed photos because we all love the Olmypics.

Last week beach volley ball was on when Rhett ran into the room. He saw the screen and started his little boy giggle (Naked is funny when you are two.).."Dey don't have deir cothes on Mommy!" Out of the mouths of babes.



This weekend we were watching mens diving and I found myself wondering if the speedos were too mature for Kolbys little eyes. About that time Kolby asks "Mom whats that thing sticking up in his panties?" TV off,'nuff said.


How bout those Aussies!

5 comments:

Mae said...

Too funny!!! I am laughing so hard. What did you tell her?

SG said...

Errr Ughhh I'ts just his body Kolby. You want to watch Disney Channel?
When in doubt REDIRECT ~_~

Jenni said...

At least they aren't wearing Speedos any more in the swimming races -- the bodysuits aren't that great, but at least there is more coverage!

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

SERIOUSLY! We were thinking the same thing. Hilarious!

Beaner said...

Thank you so much for the visual! We have yet to get local channels on our Sattelite TV, so although I can get 300+ channels of what I don't need, I really just want ABC, CBS & NBC. This post was a well-needed laugh tonight! Thanks!